Summer of Adventure Starts Now!
We'll be holding our 2016 Triumph Demo Ride Event on Saturday, September 24th, 2016.
Date: Thursday, May 18th 2017
Our demo days are a chance for our customers to experience a motorcycle that they plan to purchase in the upcoming future. One ride per customer prefered please. Sending your email services as a tentitanve booking only. After you have been confirmed, we will then arrange for you to fill out the waiver ad donations forms. Thank you for your understanding and support.
There will be four hour long group style rides on Demo Day
Demos are by pre-registration with limited availability. We will try our best to
accommodate your request. Requests are filled on a first-come first-serve basis.
As a way to give back to the community, on the day of the ride, we are requesting charity donations,
for the Alberta Cancer Foundation. $20/ride and $10 for a 2nd ride (cash only please)
( All units are subject to modification )
Riding Requirements for Demo Days
- On event day, a $2500 credit card pre-authorization deposit will be required prior to
the ride. This is the insurance deductible amount should any accident occur.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your ride time to check in and fill out
the Waiver form.
- A rider must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of the chosen demo ride and hold
a current full motorcycle license in good standing.
- A rider's skill level must be suitable for the model which is being requested.
The dealer will make the final decision on whether a
rider can test a particular model. Please contact the dealer prior to the demo date
to answer any questions or concerns regarding eligibility
- All vehicle operators must have approved equipment: DOT/Snell approved helmet,
pants, gloves, jacket and footwear that covers the ankles.
(Please note that shorts, open toe shoes
and t-shirts will not be accepted)
- Vehicle operators will not carry passengers during the demo ride without prior approval
- On Demo Day - All riders are required to sign a Release and Waiver for each demo
they participate in
- In the event of inclement weather (rain, hail, lightning, etc.), the demo ride will be
terminated or delayed until the weather improves.
- All participants must follow the Blackfoot Motosports demo ride guidelines
Demo Request Form
Please complete the fields below to request a demo