Sign up today to test ride your favourite Yahama at Blackfoot Motosports! We're excited to have the Power Tour Demo Truck roll into our parking lot for a fun filled day of group rides. Hope to see you there!
Bike Availability Schedule (last updated: 9am, JUNE 14, 2012)
Official Yamaha Demo Ride Rules
1. Mandatory zero blood alcohol content for all demo ride participants
2. All demo ride participants must supply their own protective equipment.
3. All operators must be minimum 19 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
4. All riders evaluating a Yamaha product must have a valid Operator’s License or endorsement & a minimum 3-month experience (Written learner’s permit not acceptable)
5. All riders evaluating Yamaha sport-style motorcycle (e.g. R6, R1, FZ1, MT-01, VMAX…)
6. All riders and passengers must read and sign the waiver before riding. (front and back)
7. Passengers under the minimum age must have waiver signed by a parent present
8. All riders must stay on the marked Path/Trail or Roadway behind the lead rider –
9. Absolutely no passing at any time
10. All riders must obey all traffic laws. Failure to do so will result in immediate end of demo ride. If you encounter a problem, signal, pull over to the extreme right side of
11. In the event of inclement weather (rain, hail, lightning, etc.), the demo ride will be terminated until the weather improves. Any riders who have scheduled demo rides during the shut-down period will have to re-book their appointment. On behalf of Mother Nature, we’re sorry for the inconvenience
12. Yamaha reserves the right to refuse a demo ride to any person for any reason