Thank You For Your Business
The balance owing on your purchase can be paid using one or more of the below methods:
- We accept cash.
- We accept the use of debit cards. Please insure you have a sufficient daily security limit. Most cards have a daily spending limit of $500.00. To raise your limit please contact your financial institution in person.
- We accept bank drafts / Transfers, money orders and certified cheques payable to Blackfoot Motosports.
- We accept up to a maximum of $2,000 on VISA, Master Card and American Express.
The following will help us complete your financing:
- All of our financial institutions require a copy of your valid driver’s license or passport. The identification must show your legal and current physical address. If your identification does not show the physical address a utility bill or tax assessment showing the address will also be required.
- A void cheque from your personal account. This will be the account your payment will be made from. If you prefer to have your payment withdrawn from a saving account you must obtain a pre-authorized debit form from your financial institute. Payments can not be made from a credit card, line of credit or company account.
- Proof of your annual income in the form of:
- Letter of employment
- Your most recent pay stub showing year to date earnings
- All self-employed individuals must provide your last notice of assessment
- Proof of full coverage insurance for the newly purchased product unless you have been advised by one of our Sales Action Centre Managers, that this requirement has been waived by the financial institute.
Your delivery experience is important to us!
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Business Managers with questions and or concerns as you will not be able to take delivery of your purchase until the balance is fully paid.